15 May 2014

Yes please: Slip these on!

Source: Kenzas
Source: COTTDS
Ever since I spotted the graphic black and white beauties at Cindy's (COTTDS) feet, I've developed a slight obsession for slip ons. I remember wearing slip on shoes when I was little, they are so comfortable! And because I stand on my feet all day at work, comfort is what I need. 

Slip ons look great paired with leather trousers, a boyfriend denim, shorts and just about anything... Here's a selection of printed slip ons I found online. 


Galaxy print: Pull & Bear via Asos / Metallic toe cap: Miu Miu / Croco leather: Bronx / Floral print: Aldo via ASOS

The ones with galaxy print are on sale right now! Do you think I should get them?

Thank you so much for reading!
XO Adinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I love reading them :)