30 August 2014

Antik Batik Clutch



Hi lovelies! 

Here's just a quick update from my cellphone to show you my newest crush: this Antik Batik clutch. It was a birthday present from my best friend Stephany. Every year she tries to out do herself, which I think is so sweet. I still wear her presents on the daily basis. Last year she got me a Marc by Marc Jacobs bracelet you can see in my outfit posts.
Antik Batik is a handmade brand from Indonesia. What I love most are the contrasting colors and the abundance of pompoms!
Last tuesday was my 23rd birthday. My boyfriend and I went shopping, to the movies (we saw Guardians of the Galaxy, I begged him to go see it with me before, but now I finally got my way, haha) and my favorite tapas restaurant. After that we stopped by my parents' for some coffee.
Yesterday I had cocktails with my best friend and later the party went on at my place. I love birthdays!

Thank you for reading!
XO Adinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I love reading them :)