20 August 2014

Today's


Hi babes! 
Today I met up with my cousin to do some shopping (we actually came home empty handed, but that's a huge accomplishment for us shopaholics!) and we shot our outfits. She has just returned from vacationing on Rhodes and surprised me with this necklace! She said she saw the necklace and immediately thought of me. Doesn't she know me well? 
The heels I bought back in Barcelona at Stradivarius. It's the perfect pair of black heels to dress up any outfit instantly. The sunnies, top and clutch are also from Barcelona. I did some serious shopping there, haha!

After my cousin left, it was time to cook dinner. My boyfriend was craving Indo food, so I made nasi goreng and babi ketjap.







Photos by Wenhe Lynn

What I was wearing:
Top: Primark / Jeans: Sutherland / Clutch: Misako / Heels: Stradivarius / Sunnies: Lefties / Earrings: Ebay / Necklace: gift

Thank you so much for reading!
XO, Adinda

2 comments:

  1. Foto's zijn echt leuk geworden!!! je begint het te leren met streetstyle poseren yaaaay!!! love the heels <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuk om subtiel met felle kleuren te experimenteren!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I love reading them :)