24 August 2014

Flower Kimono


Hey darlings! The last few days it has been raining and raining. It doesn't feel like summer at all. My birthday is coming up and I hope it will be a great summer day like the one in these pictures. It was sunny but still a bit cold outside, so this kimono was a perfect cover up to stay warm.

I had to work the whole weekend. When I came home this evening, I was really happy when my boyfriend suggested to order in. No cooking, no doing dishes... Yeah! I'm waiting for the delivery guy to bring us spareribs and sate as we speak :P
Hope you're having a great Sunday so far!




Photos by Wenhe Lynn

What I'm wearing
Kimono: Romwe / Top, Jeans, Necklace: Costes / Shoes: Zara / Bag: Misako / Sunnies: Lefties

Thank you for reading!
XO Adinda

2 comments:

Feel free to leave a comment. I love reading them :)