27 September 2014

New in: September

Hello dear! Summer is over (noooo, please come back!), the days are getting shorter and the temperature is dropping. The only good things about fall are the new episodes for season 5 of Pretty Little Liars and the new FW collections in stores! I really shouldn't shop, my clothing room is already bulging with clothes. Still, I could not resist these items. Curious to see my newest treasures?

1. Fluffy Sweater: H&M Divided / 2. Long Cardigan: Vila / 3. Longsleeve Peplum top: Vila / 4: Faux Leather Shorts: H&M / 5. Wool Mix Coat: H&M / 6. Knee High Leather Boots: H&M / 7. Faux Leather Shorts: H&M

What do you think of my new additions?

Thanks you so much for visiting!
XO Adinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I love reading them :)