10 September 2014

Turquoise Skort


What's up Honeybuns!

Going through my vacation photos of Barcelona, I realised I haven't showed you this outfit yet. I should be working on my thesis right now, but instead I'm scrolling through easy home interior DIY's. As long as I have my serious-face on and pretend to think really hard, no one in the office will notice, right? 

This outfit I wore to go sightseeing at Camp Nou and Parc de Ciutadella. It was a hot day, so I wore this light and airy top and skort with flat sandals.


Later that evening we had dinner at Gino's and cocktails at Joker. During the day I wore a leather bag (the only bag I brought with me to Barcelona), but for dinner I switched it for this colorful clutch. 

What I'm wearing
Top: Costes / Skort: Blanco / Necklace & Sunnies: Lefties / Clutch & Sandals: Primark

Thank you so much for reading!
XO Adinda

2 comments:

  1. Ah, de laatste foto is echt prachtig!
    Liefs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wat lief, Sanne! Dankjewel voor het complimentje! :)

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment. I love reading them :)